- We believe high quality, committed, and passionate teachers who embrace diversity are essential for student success.
- We believe change is inevitable, and we must adapt to meet the evolving needs of our students and community.
- We believe the success of every student requires nurturing the needs of the whole child.
- We believe positive relationships yield success.
- We believe shared beliefs and norms create an internally cohesive environment.
- We believe a safe, secure environment is foundational to learning.
Yazoo County Schools exist to create next generation leaders who pursue purposeful, productive lives.
GOAL AREAS and GOAL STATEMENTS
- Student Achievement
We, along with the community, will provide opportunities for the success of each student by intentionally focusing on academic and extra-curricular abilities and celebrating achievement.
- Human Resources
We will recruit, develop, and retain a committed, passionate staff that positively impacts student learning.
- Operational Effectiveness
We will effectively and efficiently focus our resources to ensure equitable opportunities for all students and staff.
- Safe and Orderly Climate
We will foster an environment that ensures confidence in the safety of the whole child within our school community.